Registration should be made through online only. Before online registration all the participants are requested to pay registration fee using Demand Draft or E-Payment.
Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘JSS University Seminar & Conference Account’ Payable at Mysuru, Karnataka and Demand Draft should be sent to organizing secretary followed by e-mail of the copy of remittance.
Account pay/RTGS/NEFT/Wire Transfer (Non-Indians) payment should be made using following account details and copy of remittance should be sent by email.
|BANK NAME||State Bank of India|
|BRANCH||Shivarathreshwara Nagara, Mysuru|
|BENEFICIARY||JSS University Seminar & Conference Account|
|ADDRESS OF BENEFICIARY||JSS University
Mysuru-570015, Karnataka, India
|SWIFT CODE (International)||SBININBBM08|
|Registration Options||Indian (INR)||Foreigner (USD)|
|Delegates from Industry/Professional body||4500||5000||400||450||500|
* Research scholars and students should be submitted their Student Identity Card or Letter under signed by Institution Head/Research supervisor to the registration desk during the conference. If not submitting the student identity card or Letter under signed by institution Head/Supervisor, such candidates will be considering as Regular Delegates.
Early Registration : Till 1st July-2017
Late Registration : Till 20th July-2017
On-spot Registration : on 27-28th July-2017
The conference organizing secretariat should receive the exact amount of registration fees. If not, the participant has to pay the balance due at the registration desk.
Therefore, the participant has to add US$ 5-10 for the international transaction cost. Any addition received will be reimbursed at the Registration Desk.
- Participant’s Registration:
Registration fee includes:
- 4 Refreshments (Coffee/Tea/Cookies/Short eats)
- 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Abstract Book (Soft Copy)
- Soft Copy of published papers in Journal (selected papers only)
- Conference proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference welcome Kit
- Attendance/Presentation certificate
- Conference schedule handout
(Please note registration fee does not include other expenses such as transport, tours or accommodation. These expenses can be arranged upon request at the time of completing the online registration.)
- Group Registration:
- All the benefits mentioned above
- 10 % Discounted Registration for a group of five (5) or more participants from the same organization/institution
Please contact Dr. Shivaraju HP, Organizing Secretary & Convener for more information through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Registration
If you wish your paper to be published in ICEHPN-2017 publications, but will not be able to attend the ICEHPN-2017, you have an option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference