Submission of Abstract
You are invited to submit abstracts of original work for ICEHPN-2017 and all abstracts must be submitted electronically.
Kindly submit your abstracts through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The participants are requested to send a copy of the abstracts for oral or poster presentation to the Organizing Secretary & Convener on or before 5th July-2017. Abstract should not exceed 250-300 words and presenting author should be highlighted. Accepted abstract will be intimated individually and selected abstracts will be invited for the submission of full length paper towards publication in peer reviewed journals.
All participants are requested to follow standard formats and instructions while submit abstracts and full length paper.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts must adequately describe the research performed so that the quality, originality, and completeness of the work can be evaluated. Only structured abstracts with the following headings can be submitted. Failure to follow the proper format will disqualify the abstract for grading and consideration.Objective: An introductory sentence indicating the objective and purpose of the study.Materials and Methods: A description of experimental procedures including applicable statistical evaluation.Results & Discussion: A summary of the new, previously unpublished data and results.Conclusions: A statement of the study’s conclusions
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words including title, author details, keywords and all participants are requested to follow standard Abstract Template.
- Complete details of authors including their email address should be given and presenting author should be underlined.
- Presentation Preference: Scientific committee will be deciding the presentation type based on the abstract quality and scope. Select “Poster Only” during registration, if you wish your abstract to be considered for poster presentation only. Abstract will be considered for oral presentation unless the author designates “Poster Only” during submission/ registration. Abstracts not selected for oral presentation will be considered for poster presentation.
Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length followed by five minutes of discussion. Power Point and the use of LCD projection will be supported. Presenters may submit their presentations prior to leaving for the meeting to a link included in the audio‐visual instructions.
Poster board surface areas are 120 cm height x 90 cm width. Poster should be prepared in the size of 120 cm height x 90 cm width. All participants are requested to follow standard Poster Template. Posters must be put up on the appropriate boards according to assigned poster number according to allotted poster presentation session on respective time and date. ICEHPN2017 cannot be responsible for removing or returning posters. Posters left on the boards after 5:30 p.m.
General Instruction to Participants
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via email and not by fax or post. The abstract must contain original work.
- Abstracts submitted must be approved by the conference scientific committee for presentation.
- Notifications regarding acceptance/rejection will be emailed to the corresponding authors only.
- All decisions by the scientific committee are final.
- Dates and times of presentations cannot be changed.
- All presentations are in English.
- Authors assume complete responsibility for the data at the time of submission.
- All authors agree to abide by ICEHPN2017 policies pertaining to submission, publications and presentation of abstracts.
Accepted papers will be published in the following journals
Name of Journal
|Publisher||Maximum No. full length paper to be published|
|Journal of Advances in Environmental Health Research (http://jaehr.muk.ac.ir/)||15-18|
|International Journal of Health and Allied Sciences (http://www.ijhas.in/)||15-18|
|International Journal of Environmental Health & Technology||08-12|
|Journal of Environmental Chemistry Letters*
Journal Environmental Health*
* Discussion and communication has made with Editor-in-Chief and expecting the official approval (Subjected to approval by Editor).
Submission of Full Length Paper
All the registered participants are requested to send full-length paper, which has considered for for oral or poster presentation during ICEHPN-2017 to the Organizing Secretary & Convener on or before 31st July, 2017. All full-length papers should be prepared according the Standard Guideline while submitting the full length paper (Maximum 12 pages) and full-length paper, which are not prepared according the standard guideline, will not be considered for publication in the journals.
All full-length papers must be submitted electronically through e-mail: email@example.com
Note: Publication of full-length paper in peer reviewed journals is subjected to quality of research work, final decision of scientific committee and respective journal Editor.